CINNAMON KIT DIY (FILTER BASTL)
voltage controlled state variable filter
Cinnamon is a very unique sounding filter. The presence of drive and character switches makes it a multi-flavoured spice for your sound !
- voltage controlled cutoff frequency
- CV input with attenuator
- volt per octave CV input
- audio input with gain control
- drive switch to overdrive the input of the filter • low pass output (12db/oct – 2-pole)
- band pass output (6db/oct – 1-pole)
- high pass output (12db/oct – 2-pole)
- resonance control
- character switches to change the resonance response (character switches might break V/Oct tracking)
- with maxed resonance works as an oscillator (0°,90° and 180° phased sinewave at LP,BP and HP outputs)
- character switches change the waveform when self-oscillating and might also break the V/Oct tracking
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 16pin power connector • 35mm deep
- current consumption: +12V: <30mA, -12V: <30 mA
You can build your own Cinnamon with our DIY kit. Cinnamon is a voltage controlled state variable filter. It is a very unique sounding filter. For all the features of Cinnamon gohere.
It is almost necessary to have basic soldering skills and to be able to identify electronic components before starting this kit. However if you have never soldered before, check out this tutorial first.