Back to the 70's!
Sismo Disco is a sound machine building in a mirroring effect panel and combining a dancefloor elements: a drum percussive part and a sawtooth filtered oscillator.
Two kind of controls: drums percussive include a tap register sequencer. (check TAPBUM for reference)
And the synth part with cv sequencer (check QADROX)
Disco has two cv in. One for the oscillator and the other for vcf, this can be controlled by external device via cv in.
- 1 sawtooth oscillators (cv in)
- 8 step register sequencer
- 8 step sequencer
- Filter (cv in)
- Syncable by clock, lead the tempo
- 2 split outputs (synth, drums)
Oscillator: 1 x sawtooth
Control : register sequencer and step sequencer
Power source: 12 Volts DC (center positive) (Not included)
Dimensions: 5,5cm (H) x 9,5cm (D) x 12,5cm (W)
IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS!
- Do not exceed a 15VDC wall wart
- Make sure the wall wart has at least 300 to 1000mA capacity