Olegtron Confusor - the predecessor of Confusor 2 functions the same. It’s passive, though, meaning it lacks the gate inputs. So, it’s not automatable, but it still works nicely in changing your patch on the fly. Another difference is that the normalization of the input jacks is in reverse order to the Confusor 2. Note also, that the width is only 9HP. There is also a significant difference in the price, to help you decide.
- 9 HP wide, depth 45mm, measured from the back of the front panel
- Current draw TBA
- There's no limit on the signals, as long as they are Eurorack compatible (within +/- 12V)
- 10 to 16 pin Eurorack power cable included
- Aluminum front panel with black silkscreen, manufactured by Grayscale
- Factory manufactured PCB, wave soldered
- RoHS compliant
- The original Confusor is part of a R&D project supported by Creademo/Avek.