Sismo Qadrox Design is a square wave generator with six analog oscillators (4 fixed and 2 tuned oscillators) built in eight step sequencer, sync in-out, cv in-out.
Synchronize with any external analog device by clock and control internal sound generator by cv in.
The front panel was specially designed by the artist Astrid Rojas.
- Create powerful noisy rhythms and unpredictable sounds
- Portable design in wood and acrylic
- Sync by clock, lead or follow the tempo
- CV input and output
- Stereo oscillators output
Polyphony : monophonic
Oscillators : 4 fixed + two tuned (square and pulse)
Control : cv in-out, sync in-out, manual and reset
Current draw: 12 Volts (center positive) (Not included)
Dimensions: 10,5cm (H) x 13cm (D) x 13cm (W)
IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS!
- Do not exceed a 15VDC wall wart- Make sure the wall wart has at least 300 to 1000mA capacity