WINTER IS COMING...Its that time of year again, so KMA Machines have redesigned their top selling Cirrus, in an appropriate ice-blue finish so you can create your stratospheric sounds in style. With crystalline arctic delays, glacial atmospheric reverbs and dynamically evolving modulation, the Cirrus ICE will keep your tone cool, whilst sliding into a sonic wilderness.
Cirrus ICE is an incredibly unique and versatile, dynamically modulated combined Delay and Reverb pedal that will continuously change your vision of time and space. Made up of a Delay side and a Reverb side, both sides of Cirrus ICE come with the most vital standard controls such as Time (up to 1.5 sec). Repeats for the Delay and Decay and Damp for the Reverb. Along with, each side having its own mix control too.
Only 200 units of the Cirrus ICE are available worldwide! This Spatial Temporal Modifier comes in this limited and as cool as ice build. If you’re after a new addition to your pedalboard that is as sonically mesmerising as its visual appeal, the Cirrus ICE will make a perfect addition.
AMAZING FEATURES• Expression input - allows selectable foot control of most Reverb and Delay tone shaping functions
• FX Loop - add additional pedals within the signal chain for a world of other spatial tones
• Reverb/Delay position order switch and individual mix controls
• Multiple and extensive independent modulation features
• Tap Tempo with additional momentary switch options
- Modulated Delay Mode (MOD) fluctuates the delay signal for a dynamic dancing tape echo-inspired modulation that’ll deliver everything from subtle sways to crazy pitch-bends.
- The Sample & Hold Mode (S/H) adds a sequencer-like filter in front of the delay line, perfect for synthy textures. Play softly for subtle filter action or hit it hard for more pronounced electro-vibes.
- The third Octave Delay Mode (OCT) blends in a high octave as your notes decay for unique shimmery dimensions, shining through like tiny stars in the cloudy night sky.
- Over to the reverb section, Modulated Reverb Mode (MOD) will decorate your trails with silky-smooth movement, whereas the two other modes deliver either an opening Low-Pass Filter (LP) or a closing High-Pass Filter (HP).
- Limited ICE edition of KMA’s creative and inspiring delay and reverb pedal
- Multiple and extensive independent modulation features
- Reverb - Modulation, Low-pass and High-pass Filters
- Delay - S/H, Modulation and Octave
- Reverb/Delay position order switch and individual mix controls
- Tap Tempo with additional momentary switch options
- Expression input - allows selectable foot control of most Reverb and Delay tone shaping functions
- FX Loop - add additional pedals within the signal chain for a world of other spatial tones
- Made in Germany
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, 220 mA current draw)